Swift Bordeaux 2024
38′ x 12′ – 2 Bedroom
Available to view NOW!!!
New 2024 interior furnishings and sliding patio doors!!!!
- Fully sited at Dacre Lakeside
- Special promotional sun deck packages available
- New front panoramic, sliding patio doors for 2024
- NEW large front aspect windows with graphite frames
- Remainder of seasons park fee included
- All Initial connection costs
- Parking Bay
- Use of Dacre Lakeside Park facilities
- 12 Month Holiday Season
- Band new 2023 model
DescriptionSwift Bordeaux 2024
Well-appointed and stylish, the Bordeaux Holiday Homes present contemporary, practical accommodation. Updated with a ‘Sousel’ soft furnishings scheme, conjuring an elegant aspect which complements the overall interior design, these holiday homes offer exceptional value for money as well as a homely feel.
With excellent specification from luxury carpet with underlay to low energy LED lighting throughout and warm ‘Nebraska Oak’ woodgrain, they have been designed for inviting family getaways.
The bright, airy living area provides a cosy yet spacious retreat with a freestanding two-piece suite, including fold-out occasional bed and scatter cushions and a sleek coffee table with two upholstered stools underneath. There’s also a TV point with Co-Ax and 240V socket for relaxing evenings in, and a large mirror with an extra TV socket behind for wall mounted TV’s.
The open-plan layout flows through to the well-equipped kitchen, where you’ll find streamlined soft-close kitchen units in ‘Riverstone’ and light grey upper doors, as well as ‘Torano Marble’ laminate worktops with upstands for an on-trend look. The high-quality appliances range from a Thetford ‘Cocina’ glass fronted oven and grill with four-burner gas hob, to an integrated microwave and A+ rated double door fridge freezer, perfect for preparing meals to be shared around the dining suite with four ‘Rochelle’ chairs
Freshen up in the chic bathrooms. The main bathroom has a large shower cubicle with glass sliding door and thermostatic shower, LED vanity spotlights, a dual flush WC and extractor fan, while a convenient WC and sink are located off the main bedroom.
The Bordeaux offers plenty of space for everyone to recharge. The ample main bedroom has a vanity area with mirror and socket, as well as a king-size bed with lift-up storage. All beds are fitted with Duvalay™ mattresses, featuring Crib 5 rated fabric, and are flanked by bedside cabinets and overbed storage.
For superb thermal performance, the holiday homes are fitted with uPVC windows, lagged underfloor pipes and thorough floor, roof and wall insulation.
And engineered for long-lasting looks, boasting stylish woodgrain textured ‘Sandy Beige’ aluminium cladding and LED exterior lighting, alongside bonded sandwich exterior wall construction for greater strength, a coated steel pantile roof and a Fusion galvanised chassis (with finish warrantied for ten years).
SpecificationSwift Bordeaux 2024
- Fusion galvanised chassis with finish warrantied for ten years
- Bonded sandwich exterior wall construction for greater strength
- Coated steel pantile roof
- Distinctive pre-coated ‘folded’ steel bargeboards with LED lighting to front aspect
- Sandy Beige woodgrain textured aluminium cladding
- Front aspect sliding door
- NEW large front aspect windows
- uPVC windows with graphite frames and push-button security locks
- PVC gutters and down pipes
- Low energy exterior side light
- 7ft (2.13m) high ceilings at side walls
- Sousel soft furnishing scheme
- Luxury carpet with underlay
- Laminate effect vinyl flooring in kitchen/dining/bathroom(s)
- Nebraska Oak woodgrain
- Low energy LED lighting throughout
- Stylish Pronto Gold matt handles throughout
- USB sockets
- Electric sockets throughout
- Freestanding two-piece suite with fold out occasional bed and scatter cushions
- NEW freestanding TV unit with drawer
- Additional wall mounted TV position suitable for 50” TV (in place of mirror
- 2 x TV points with Co-Ax and 240V socket
- NEW Lounge wall unit with 2 doors and central shelf.
- Coffee table with two upholstered cylindrical stools underneath
- NEW larger mirror with gold frame with TV Socket behind for wall mounted TVs
- Framed wall picture
- Thetford Cocina glass fronted oven, grill and electronic ignition with improved door function, higher temperatures, burner rating and heat-up times
- Four-burner gas hob with electronic ignition
- Discrete externally vented extractor fan
- Integrated microwave oven (800w)*
- Integrated fridge and freezer
- Integrated slim-line dishwasher
- Stylish kitchen units with soft close doors and drawers in Riverstone Supermatt with upper doors in Light Grey perfect touch
- 40mm Levanto Marble laminate worktops with upstands
- Steam Punk pendant light fittings above central worktop
- Brass effect tap with porcelain handles and white resin bowl with drainer
- White tile effect splashback
- Dining table with Toulouse wood effect top
- Four Rochelle dining chairs in Riverstone (two additional folding chairs in three-bed models)
- Roller blind in Carnival Taupe
*The model fitted may differ from that shown in images, please check with supplying dealer or park
- King size bed in main bedroom with lift up storage
- Deep and luxurious Aurora Duvalay™ mattress to all beds with Crib 5 rated fabric, and featuring ‘S-Line’ pocket springs and a high-density foam layer for increased and lasting comfort
- Padded headboard(s)
- Bedside cabinets with Jackson Pine inset panel and overbed storage
- Under locker LED strip lights
- Vanity area with mirror and socket in main bedroom
- Brass effect curtain poles
- TV sockets & Co-Ax to all bedrooms plus booster
- NEW USB points in twin rooms
- Large shower cubicle with glass sliding door and thermostatic shower with topper in main bathroom
- Dual flush WC
- Acrylic splashback with green glass look
- LED vanity spotlights
- Extractor fan in main bathroom